Buffalo Shores South -Elegant custom built home, quality craftsmanship with attention to every detail. A walkout basement design, fabulous hardwood flooring, high ceilings trimmed with oversized crown molding, custom Monarch cabinetry, exotic granite counter tops, exceptional home with grand entry, column framed formal living room, an office just off the foyer features glass french doors, built in display case and accent lighting. A formal dining room with closet for storage. Both the office and Dining rooms can also serve as additional bedrooms. The heart of this home is the spacious open design for the kitchen, breakfast nook and Den. The kitchen features beautiful custom cabinets, granite counter tops, porcelain tile flooring, elegant lighting, top of the line Kitchen Aid appliances and Jenn-Air refrigerator. The den features fireplace, spacious sitting area around a big screen TV and access to a cozy deck. There is also a 3rd living area on the main level located in the NW corner of the home, perfect for entertaining with easy access to the screened in deck offering water views of the pond and lake. You will also enjoy watching beautiful sunsets in this area. Adjoining this family room is a 2nd full kitchen with Jenn-Air gas stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Master suite is a very spacious room with huge walkin closet, sitting area, deck access and elegant bath. The bath features separate his and her vanities, porcelain tile floor, ceramic & marble tile shower and whirlpool soaking tub. Main level also features a guest suite with double closets and private bath. Also on the main level is a half bath, a bonus room being used as a workout room, and the laundry room with a sink and large storage closet. The lower level features a wonderful family room/media room with fireplace, multi sitting areas and access to the lower patio area. Also featured is a huge guest bedroom, spacious enough for 2 queen beds, a walkin closet, full bath and large storage room. There is also a workshop on the lower level 23'x17' with double metal door access. Back yard is ready to put in the pool , level back yard with concrete block retaining wall. Private Remarks: Alarm system, irrigation system, 3 Zone heat & Air, gas heat, gas cooking stove, gas hot water heater with recirculating pump. Quality windows, plantation shutters, elegant hardwood flooring, porcelain tile, 3 car garage 32'x22' w/attic storage, Screened in upper deck 26'x14', 2nd upper deck, 15'x14', lower patio #1 27'x14', 2nd lower patio. Buffalo shores south located just a few miles from downtown Grove is one of our most popular developments on the shores of Grand lake. Beautiful winding streets, full of mature trees, well maintained homes with restrictive convenants. Amenities include a wonderful Club house, inground pool and childrens play area with annual membership of $350. The Buffalo Shores South Home owners have developed a POA-Property Owners Association that is not mandatory. There are also boat slips available for lease or purchase if desired.
- Age of Building 6-10 Years
- Area Grove Delaware County
- Subdivision Buffalo Shores South
- Tax Year 2018
- Taxes 5965.00
- Water Front View Lake View - Grand Lake
- Year Built 2008
- Air Conditioning Central
- Appliances Dishwasher, Garage Opener, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range
- Basement Full
- Construction Brick
- Construction Color red
- Exterior Features Cable TV, Irrigation System, Satellite Dish
- Fireplace Other
- Foundation Type Slab
- Garage Remarks Oversized 32'x22'
- Garage Stall 3
- Garage Type Attached
- Heating Fuel Gas
- Heating Type Central Furnace
- Miscellaneous Alarm System, Deck, Misc. Documents, Patio, Retaining Wall, Safe Room/Storm Shelter, Screen Porch, Workshop
- Stories 2.0
- Style Traditional
- Full Bathrooms 3
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Water City Water
- Bathroom 1 Length 16'
- Bathroom 1 No of Rooms 10
- Bathroom 1 Room Level 1
- Bathroom 1 Room Remarks Whirlpool Tub, Shower, dbl vanity
- Bathroom 1 Width 12'
- Bathroom 2 No of Rooms 12
- Bathroom 2 Room Level 1
- Bathroom 2 Room Remarks Dresser vanity, Tub shower combo
- Bathroom 3 No of Rooms 14
- Bathroom 3 Room Level 1
- Bathroom 3 Room Remarks Half Bath just off Kitchen, Deck access
- Bathroom 4 No of Rooms 17
- Bathroom 4 Room Level B
- Bathroom 4 Room Remarks Lower level
- Bedroom 2 Length 15'
- Bedroom 2 No of Rooms 11
- Bedroom 2 Room Level 1
- Bedroom 2 Room Remarks Roomy Guest Suite, Double closets,
- Bedroom 2 Width 12'
- Bedroom 3 Length 24'
- Bedroom 3 No of Rooms 16
- Bedroom 3 Room Level B
- Bedroom 3 Room Remarks Spacious Bedroom, accomadate 2 full size
- Bedroom 3 Width 14'
- Formal Dining Room Length 14'
- Formal Dining Room No of Rooms 3
- Formal Dining Room Room Level 1
- Formal Dining Room Room Remarks Formal Dining, closet, or 5th bedroom
- Formal Dining Room Width 12'
- Formal Living Room Length 22'8'
- Formal Living Room No of Rooms 1
- Formal Living Room Room Level 1
- Formal Living Room Room Remarks Formal Living rm, Crown molding
- Formal Living Room Width 16'
- Kitchen No of Rooms 7
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Kitchen Room Remarks 2nd Kitchen just off the family room
- Laundry Room No of Rooms 13
- Laundry Room Room Level 1
- Laundry Room Room Remarks Beautiful Cabinetry & granite countertop
- Master Bedroom Length 24'
- Master Bedroom No of Rooms 9
- Master Bedroom Room Level 1
- Master Bedroom Room Remarks Elegant Master Suite, huge closet
- Master Bedroom Width 16'
- Rec Family Room Length 32'
- Rec Family Room No of Rooms 15
- Rec Family Room Room Level B
- Rec Family Room Room Remarks Mulitple sitting area,Electric Fireplace
- Rec Family Room Width 22'
- Lot Acres 0.90
- Lot Information Title Insurance
- Lot Size .9
- Schools Grove
The Chuck & Victoria Perry TeamTeam
RE/MAX Grand LakeCell: 918-520-1982
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $699,000|